Plas Llanelly House Cyf a company incorporated in Wales and is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Cambrian Heritage Regeneration Trust (CHRT).
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By using the Llanelly House website generally you agree to this use.
Can you help?Plas Llanelly House, Bridge Street, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire SA15 3UF.
+44 (0) 1554 772 857
Use of your Personal Information
1. When you purchase from this site or register as a member:
You will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
(a) To register you with our website and to administer our website services;
(b) For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services, which we think, will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, and competitions and so on by any of the following methods: email or post
3. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
4. In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other Group companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of Your Information
5. We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above: to other companies wholly owned by CHRT; to employees and agents of Plas Llanelly House to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by Plas Llanelly House now or in the future; agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs; to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you; if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
6. In carrying out the activities specified in this section, we may transfer data to reputable companies outside the European Economic Area. We take steps to ensure that your information will be afforded the same level of protection as that required of us under applicable UK data protection legislation.
7. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
8. For further information about the steps we take to protect your information and make online shopping as secure as possible, please see information on Payment Procedures/Secure online shopping.
Mon to Sat from 09:00 – 17:00
Sunday from 10:00 to 16:00
Llanelly House :
Upper floors by Guided Tour Only - Monday to Saturday 11:00 and 14:00
Booking essential - Please call us on 01554 772857 for availability
How to get here
By Car – Parking is available at:
- Edgar Street Car Park, Edgar Street, Llanelli SA15 3JH.
- Vauxhall Road Car Park, Vauxhall Road, Llanelli, SA15 3BD.
- Church Street Car Park, Church Street, Llanelli, SA15 3BD.
- Eastgate, Llanelli, SA15 3YN.
- We are a 5 minute walk from the Eastgate bus stop.
- Coaches may also drop off at the rear of Llanelly House with this postcode.
- We are a 15 minute walk from Llanelli train station.
- Taxi service also available from station.